NonStop Virtual || Inspired by Lufthansa || New Staff Openings!

My photo is back once more!

1 Like

NSV Photo Competition

Welcome to NonStop Virtual! This is our own photo competition every weekend we will be choosing the best pics and give the winners a special reward. We hope that you enjoy the pics!

Here are the Top 2 Snaps from this week NSV’S Internal Photo Competition:

@Rob_Shore

@anon71501751

Which photo did you like the most? Leave your comments down below!

7 Likes

NSV Is proud to announce that we are in the last stages of realising a new and improved Crew Center.

Coming soon…

We are also still searching for a Route Manager to keep this new system and the routes that are pilots fly up to date apply using the link below:

3 Likes

I would apply. But I am tied down at the moment. I may come back some time soon!

@NorAviator97

NSV Photo Competition

Welcome to NonStop Virtual! This is our own photo competition every weekend we will be choosing the best pics and give the winners a special reward. We hope that you enjoy the pics!

Here are the Top Snaps from this week NSV’S Internal Photo Competition:
@Joshua_Wentailor

@TRIavgeekMandy
@Rob_Shore

@Capt.SkyWalker

@anon71501751
6 Likes

Beauties to say the least!

1 Like

Wonderful to see my photo on there once more!

NSV Photo Competition

Owned by @TRIavgeekMandy (NSV1603M)

Owned by @Blind (NSV0202B)

Owned by @Rob_Shore (NSV0410R)

Owned by @anon71501751 (NSV0331M)

Which photo did you like the most? Leave your comments down below!

3 Likes

Number 2 NSV0202B is definitely my favorite.

3 Likes

It certainly is mine! @Blind is a seasoned NSV pilot with almost 900 hours! And you can definitely see he has talent in flying and his photos!

3 Likes

I am very honored to have my picture posted! @samdog27 @NonStop-Virtual thank you for the votes and nice words! :)

4 Likes

Awww :) so glad you liked my picture again :) . I loved everyone’s pictures I couldn’t pick just one :)

3 Likes

Fantastic VA! Loving the expansive code-shares this airline has.

4 Likes

NSV would like to welcome two new staff members @AsternDestroyer and @BazzarCoffee to the role of Route Manager .

In an effort to further diversify are current staff team for better continent and timezone coverage. We also have seen it fit to expand are staff team to the dramatic growth we have seen over the past 2 to 3 weeks and to also ease the pressure as this is one of the most demanding for time and concentration. Managing the 1800 routes we operate under the Lufthansa group brand and also the 1200 routes we see through are Strategic Partnerships which includes the recently reformed Star Alliance. This role will certainly not be dull maintaining the mass of routes we operate here at NSV to further increase are pilots realistic and fun experience we offer here at Nonstop .

Why not join us on congratulating @BazzarCoffee and @AsternDestroyer on joining the NSV team

On another note here is the weekly Photo Competition…

NSV Photo Competition

@Rob_Shore

@Blind

@anon71501751
8 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t be happier to join a VA with so much potential, and I can’t wait to see this airline take off into the future.

4 Likes

@AsternDestroyer glad to have you on board! Looking forward to the many adventures ahead!

2 Likes

Thanks! I am so lucky to be apart of such an amazing VA!

2 Likes

After approximately 6 months at the helm of NSV i now view that is my time to depart from this role,

Due to my increased work commitments and busy personal life it is no longer sustainable to hold a role of this calibre.

Over these pasts 6 months, Non Stop have acheived some huge milestones we have exceeded the milestone of 50 Active Pilots and have also expanded and updated are current route network to around 3000 mainline routes which gives the pilots we have here even more choice.

When i took up this role at Christmas time i promised myself and the staff team that we wouldn’t fail are main goal of delivering a supportive,fun and equally professorial Virtual Airline to the Community. I can now surely say that we have achieved that goal we have supported some pilots through some hard times in there life and also celebrate achievements with them.

I can truthly say it has been one of the most momentous and satisfying experiences running the VA alongside the dedicated and professional staff team. Although, we did alot of work day in and day out we did share so some laughs.

Running a Virtual Airline is challenging, it takes up a huge amount of time but until you run one you won’t experience the sheer amount of pride seeing it grow and the pilots in it develop.

It has been a pleasure and a privilege to hold this role and i wish @Moonlit the New President the best of luck in running this Virtual Airline!

12 Likes

Apply Here!

Nonstop Virtual wishes to announce that we have currently opened applications for three different staff roles, those of Events Manager, Vice President and Recruitment Manager. Job descriptions and requirements for these positions are listed below. We wish good luck to everyone applying!

Job Descriptions

Vice President

The Vice President will be a part of the Senior Leadership Team along with the Deputy President and President, and will be responsible for overseeing the website, the maintaining of the IFC thread, and the process and release of the Crew Center. He or she will also occasionally be responsible for help with codeshares and partnership agreements with other Virtual Airlines.

Recruitment Manager

The Recruitment Manager will be in charge of and oversee the recruitment of pilots. This means overseeing the application form, being responsible for inviting pilots to our Slack server, and getting them set up within our Virtual Airline.

Events Manager

The Events Manager will be working in tandem with our already present Events Manager @Ahmad_Hijazi. He or she will be responsible for organizing regular flash flights as well as organizing events with other Virtual Airlines and Star Virtual Alliance together with the President and Vice President.

Requirements:

• You must be above 13 years of age
  • You are willing to be active on our Slack for around an hour or two a day
  • You are willing to learn from other staff if needed and have the necessary maturity for such a role

Do you think you have what it takes? Apply Here!

5 Likes

Just filled out the staff form! I hope I get it!

4 Likes