Non global routes suggestions.

Hi my name is Mika, this is my first topic in IFC.(I have looked but if this is a dublicate inform me).

Do you have any suggestions on routes you can do if you don’t have IF Global?!

I currently do EHAM-EBBR and KATW-KORD.

Thank you for feedback!

2 Likes

One of my favorite routes to fly is EGLL-LFPO, or another french airport by squeezing through the small area the 2 regions connect.

2 Likes

I used to always do KONT-KSAN and KSAN-KONT before global.

3 Likes

My suggestions: KGRB-KMDW Southwest 737-700
KDEN-KASE United CRJ-200
KCLT-KAGS American A321
KLAX-KSAN with any aircraft
KEDW-KNUC C-17 Globemaster

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! Will try them later this week!:)

1 Like

I used to do KLAX-KPSP, KLAX-KSAN, or KSAN-KPSP a lot using the free aircraft. The nice thing about KPSP is that you get to see some mountains too. (These were all before I got live)

1 Like

I did KLAX - KSAN or to KNUC. But when you get global it changes your whole experience, and enables much more amazing features.

1 Like

Nice name!

I flew EHAM-EDDF the most time when I didn’t have Global

1 Like

Hahah! Good one there! :)

2 Likes

Thank you to the person who changed the category! :) (i think i spelled that wrong hahaha)

KDEN to KEGE. This route is beautiful and you can be very professional with the approach. If you watch this video here and take some notes, you can have a great approach and have a lot of fun.

2 Likes

If you want a fun approach
PAHO - PASO or PAHO - PGM via 172/208!

1 Like

I usually flew EHAM-EGLL through the French region. About 1.5 hours total.

Try KSFO-KLAX
KSAN-KLAX or KSFO

As someone else who doesn’t have global, I find myself doing YSSY-YSCB and return an awful lot.

3 Likes

Probably the longest flight I can thing would ORD to Oshkosh which I forget the code for. You can slip through the regons seamlessly since they touch…

(For optimal realism use an A380… 😂)

2 Likes

I would most likely fly from these routes. Straight or ViceVersa

◇KSAN-KSFO
◇YSCB-YSNW
◇YSCB-YSSY
◇YSNW-YSSY

These routes are always simple .
Regards,
TheGreatPilots.

Hahaha! Oshkosh i think have OSH as code but do not quote me on that!

My personal pre-global favorite was KSAN-KPSP, flew that probably more than any other route back then.

1 Like

KOSH to be specific

2 Likes