Non-GA nor Airline callsigns

Hello all,
I have a question regarding callsigns. As you may know, there are many people flying with callsigns written in lowercase letters and using spaces. For example: DeerCrusher, bok bok chicken, LasVegas, FlightCast, kuwait private jet, and more. I have been using infinite flight since somewhere around march 2012 (way before Live) and I never recall being able to make your callsign normal words. If anyone can explain how they do that and/or how I can do this now that would be awesome.
Thanks!

Only Moderators and Staff members are able to have lowercase letters in there callsign. I do recall that a moderator said once that anyone who is not a moderator and has lowercase letters have not changed their callsign and if they were to change their callsign, the lowercase callsigns would never come back.

2 Likes

It’s a feature currently only accessible to moderators (DeerCrusher, bok bok chicken, and FlightCast are examples of this). It used to be available to everyone, but was removed. Non-moderators who have callsign a like these just have not changed their callsigns since the feature was removed (like ginormous plane). If they change their callsign, they’ll never be able to get it back.

3 Likes

Plane Train is right only mods and staff and some other grade 5 users.I don’t know if you have to be grade 5 or 4 to get one if you ask idk🤷‍♂️

1 Like

When was this a feature, I never remembered that

1 Like

I am grade 5 and you cannot make it like that sadly.

Well I guess they removed the feature like Tom said

Thanks so much! @tomthetank @IF_Aviation1 @Plane-Train-TV

Thank Tom the most because he gave more detail as to why you can’t get it.All I knoe is that you cannot get it anymore because they removed the feature

4 Likes

Before my time, even! This is the answer I got when I asked :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.