“no weather”

Hello! I am currently flying over Europe and when I go on the map, in the weather option it tells me “no weather” at all airports ! Is it a server bug ?

iPad Pro 12.9 running on IOS 10.3.3

1 Like

Hi there,

If there is an issue with the weather station in real life then there may not be weather available at the moment or the Infinite Flight server just needs a bit to show the weather. How are your other connections in the upper right corner?

1 Like

It’s all green. Strange

Give it some moments and see if it returns. There may be a glitch with the weather stations in real life.

2 Likes

I notice when this happens, after a few minutes the weather services will return. I wouldn’t be too concerned about it.

2 Likes

The problem is that it is like that since 1 hour 30

For the time being just have a look at FlightAware or FlightRadar to see what arriving and departing aircraft are doing.

2 Likes

Then a shut down of the app, and a restart of your device would be your best option. If you’re in the middle of a flight, they you’ll just have to fly with the weather in its current state.

1 Like

It happens from time to times. Sometimes the reporting airport’s metar is off or something. It may be airport related and not IF related.

2 Likes