No visivility changes in solo

When i fly on solo and i change the weather to:
Visibility: 100m or els
The problem is that when i select 100m and i continue playing i see no changes. The visibility stays at 35km.
This is happeninga to me on solo.

Device:
Samsung Galaxy Tap A10.1
Version: Latest globlal version on Android

3 Likes

Try restarting your device and if the issue is still present you could reinstall the app.

Also, is this only when you set the visibility to 100m?

1 Like

Same here.

Nvidia SHIELD Tablet K1
Android 7.0
IF version 17.4.6495.31094

I have restarted my device multiple times, same result. @Sal, it stays at max visibility no matter what I select. I think @Joost3008 and I have encountered the same problem. :/

No visibility changes at all. When i put it to 100m it says in the hud bar: 00.00km. But i can see everything as far as the eye can see.

Here is a screenshot with the hudbar (circled) saying 00.00km visibility:

1 Like

Same here. I’ve tried numerous of time :(

Try reinstalling the app.

If it still doesn’t work it might just be due to server rendering issues and is thus taking a lot of time to load.

Seems to be a recurring issue with a number of people. My assumption is that it’s a server issue, but the best person to provide you with an answer would be a Dev or a mod.

1 Like

I have the same issue in solo. Also, no vertical speed indicator on replays.

1 Like

Weather cannot be changed in solo at the moment - it will probably be implemented soon though. The weather you have will be the same as the last flight you did in live for now.

3 Likes

Thank you for clearifying it.

2 Likes

No problem - I was wondering that myself at first!

1 Like

So if you want to fly in really low visibility you need to search an airport on live that has really low visibility right?

Yup - that way the weather will carry over.

2 Likes