No VA's

Guys,
The mods and developers have said MULTIPLE times that you can’t advertise virtual airlines here, as they aren’t supported in IF yet, and its like spamming the wall.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I agree. Event though I own a VA would I continue spamming about it? No, no I would not!

Sorry about that, missed that release. Have removed my post

Breydon

VA’s are a unique experience. You can fly as a Pilot for a Virtual Airline, and there are ranks, frequent flyer programs, rewards and unique experiences. I got into it for the social side, and ended up being CEO of KLM Virtual. I would be happy to go through the specifics with you should you be interested. I believe an episode of FlightCast on Virtual Airlines would help to clarify to everyone what they are and their purpose.

^ Pointless. They’re not supported and useless until then. No point in a FlightCast episode…

Well if that is your opinion then that is so. I will have my own

Yes, that is what I though @Rotate. Thanks for your clarification on this matter

@divebuddha @KLM_Virtual_Airlines @B767fan @Michael_Black

Firstly, there are to be no arguements about anything to do with the ownership of a VA. The rules regarding advertising for such groups, are a little more “loose”-If a VA wants to advertise itself here on a single thread only, although it probably won’t be to the joy of many, they most likely won’t get scolded. I personallu think of groups or VA’s want to advertise themselves here, they can. But there has to be limits, and it should only to be a certain extent.

Secondly, I think we all need to accept that all of our preferences are not the same. That’s not to say we can’t “politely” ask questions.

Cheers :) ;)

I don’t like coming on here and scrolling through 10+ posts to find new info… @divebuddha, they are useful in other sims like FSX where a lot of things are possible but this is a mobile sim, not FSX & P3D.

I’m sure you do Leigh! Sorry if it seemed I was targeting that at you, I honestly wasn’t. Just a general reminder for everyone.

Cheers :) ;)

Cyber sarcasm is hard to understand. Probably not the best place to be using it here. I do not have an ego, if that is what you think of me. I was trying to be a helpful community member. Please try to understand in future that we do have feelings too.

So, what happens if you become a pilot for a VA? Do you still retain your callsign or do you have to change it to that of the VA?