NO TERMINALS

I paid for a monthly subscription for this game, and most of the terminals, are NOT there! I am so annoyed. Why. I want a redund–or fix this issue, IMMEDIATELY.

Device: - Teclast T40 Peo
Operating system: Android 11

3d airports are still in development, most of them don’t have terminals. They’ll be added as time goes by. If you wish to speed up the process, join the airport editing team.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community.

I don’t know which airports you’re referring exactly, but there’s a handful of popular and underrated airports that have 3D features.

The 3D stuff is not handled by IF staff, but by the Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team. I’m a member of the team’s leadership and we make sure to set the standards of scenery editing for all airports. Our editors work hard to bring high-quality airports for everyone’s enjoyment.

It’s worth noting that this is a process that takes time. It doesn’t sound very easy to edit an airport. All we ask you is to be patient, with every app update, new airports will come. I can’t however discuss publicly about unreleased airports.

(You can try reinstalling/restarting the app, clear cache if you’re spawning at 3D airports, but no buildings are shown.)

Hope this can answer your question. I can expand further if needed.

10 Likes

Where is there text that says all terminals are there? It simply says “unlocks all aircraft, the entire world, multiplayer, and ATC” when you go to purchase. 3D Airports are made by volunteers and the process takes some time.

7 Likes

I mean, like, the game literally has a tag on the airports that indicate if they are 3D or not. There are hundreds of 3D airports in game with more to be added soon.

1 Like

Shameless plug, fix it yourself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

36 Likes