No Such Thing as too Much LUV

Great shots, waiting for more photos from you!

1 Like

Yep! I’ve lived in Vegas for quite some time :) 01R arrivals don’t happen often but they do happen! I saw parallel 01 arrivals in use not to long ago!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

That’s super cool! You ever go out to the spectating lot on Sunset to watch and listen as they come in?

I’d love to see parallel approaches at KLAS. It would be like seeing a rare animal!

1 Like

As I always say, love is in the air!
Great shots and flying to Southwest’s new destination at Santa Barbara!
Lovey Dovey Airlines!

3 Likes

Maybe we could make that happen.
I fly Janet Airlines out of KLAS for fun all the time and SWA to KDEN, KSLC, KSNA, KLAX and KONT. I would love to catch a parallel shot in Vegas!😁

3 Likes

Hey man, I wanna join Southwest Virtual, but anytime I try to open the link on the IFVARB page, it says it’s blocked. Any help you can provide to me would be very much appreciated. Thanks
IFC user: Eyeinthesky01

1 Like

Heyya @Eyeinthesky01, thanks for asking. We recently suffered an attack on our Ops Systems, so I suspect that may be why the IFVARB link is not working. We are rolling out new systems, so there is a delay on applications, but I’m happy to get you in the queue. Go ahead and shoot me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Blessed be,

VegasKing
Recruitment Director
Southwest Virtual Airlines

1 Like