This issue should now be solved.
If you are experiencing any issues, please first try restarting the app and your device. If this doesn’t work, you can contact email@example.com for more help.
Thank you to everyone for your patience as we worked through these issues today - we’re really sorry for any inconvenience today.
We’re investigating an error as of 14:38Z (16th April 2020) on Android devices where your subscription won’t show despite it being active. This is caused by an issue with the Google Play Store API.
If you get a message saying “no subscriptions found”, there is no need for concern as your subscription is safe
- 14:38Z - Infinite Flight is aware of the issue and is actively investigating
- 14:42Z - We’ve identified an issue with the Google Play API (used to check subscription validity), we’re trying to find a fix as quickly as we can
- 15:40Z - We’re still working on this and are trying fixes locally to get to the bottom of this issue.
- 16:02Z - We’ve identified the issue, working on a fix.
- 17:32Z - Unfortunately, our fix isn’t working as expected and we are awaiting more information from Google. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will post more as soon as we can
- 19:48Z - The subscription API is now working as normal and subscriptions should be available in Infinite Flight again normally.