No sound

Hi everyone I’ve had an issue earlier today my volume wasn’t working I’m not sure why it wasn’t working could someone please tell me because I don’t know if other people have the same issue

Hey Armani. Are you by chance on iOS 13 or iPadOS 13?

I’m on the newest IPad Pro so I guess yes

iOS 13 is not officially out, so unless you’ve manually installed it it’s not on there. If you could provide the exact OS you’re operating on, if your device is jailbroken, etc. that would be very helpful.

Just to confirm, could you make sure by following the steps below:

1. Go to Settings
  2. General
  3. About
  4. Software Version and report back what the number is.

Thanks!

Ok one sec

It’s says software 12.30

Awesome, thank you. Your sound should be working then. Could you pull down on the top right corner of your iPad and make sure the Bell icon doesn’t have a slash through it. If it does, make sure to click it so it’s not muted. If it doesn’t, could you try restarting the app and see if that fixes it?

Ok hold on

I’ve had this issue before. Reboot your device and you should be good. Make sure you ringer is on by the way

Ok I did restart the app and it works so every time it does that I need to restart it

Good to hear it’s working… This shouldn’t be a reoccurring issue. If you continue to have this issue over and over, make sure to come back to the #support category to report it. We can then try and find a way to reproduce it.

Ok umm do I hit the check button from your previous post, also thank you for your help