No Sound When Flying

Hello everyone. For some reason, I’m experiencing no sound and I have all of my sound up in settings. How do I fix this?

Hello,

Can you check you haven’t got silent mode enabled on your device?

1 Like

I don’t think I do. Where would silent mode be?

Do you have the sound sliders up?

What Device do you have?

1 Like

If you were on an iPad, swipe down from the top right hand corner and there should be a bell icon. If that bell icon is red, that means that your ringer is off, and the sound from Infinite Flight will not work. All you have to do is click the button and it will turn back on

Dear Adam i have same problem when i start the engine there’s no sounds after i take off it’s working and some time engine sounds working but the ATC is silent .
My device iPad bro 2018 with Last update.
Thank you for everything .

I have an iPad and my ringer is turned on. It’s always been on. Yesterday, I had the same problem but it worked after a few minutes

If this is a common occurrence, and most likely it’s a problem with your iPad. Make sure it is updated, and that your ringer has volume on. Make sure you got a sound and haptics and confirm that the ringer volume is up to a decent level. If that doesn’t work, try a hard reset and if you can’t get anything from there, you might have to call Apple or something

It was working perfectly until just a few seconds ago. I’m on a flight from KADW to EINN and I’m over the Atlantic and the audio randomly cut out. I don’t want to end my flight but I can’t land without audio

Being this topic is already a day old since anyone’s replied, I’ll ask, is the issue still happening?

Hey Trey, I have had this same issue on my iPad, unfortunately I don’t think you will be able to get sound back. If you swipe out of Infinite Flight on that device it should fix the issue. If that does not work, restart your iPad.

Ummm, maybe your volume is offf lmao

This used to happen when I was playing a different game(codm).
It happened to me likely because of overheating and also sometimes because of unstable internet connection.
You can also try clearing the cache data both in the game and in the settings. Also reinstall the app