No Smoking & Seat Belts

Does anybody actually USE the ‘No Smoking’ and ‘Seat Belts’ buttons?

They have been there like forever but are completely without any function. Am I missing something…?

14 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

22 Likes

I do. I turn them both on before I start my taxi. I turn the seatbelt off when I reach cruise altitude. I turn the seatbelt back on when I start my descent.

28 Likes

I use them

15 Likes

I use them a lot, it adds more realism to the game along with the sound, now that I think about it, really makes you feel like your in the air in real life that sound, I love it

18 Likes

Yep use them everytime I fly

6 Likes

That’s the whole idea of the sim.

5 Likes

I just turn them on and leave them on. Don’t want my cargo shifting. Gonna have to hold it in.

3 Likes

I support healthy and safe habits of course. So, count me in.

As for realism, the additional option to make cabin announcements would suit the sim well.

9 Likes

I have always used them. When I spawn in, first thing I do is turn on these signs. When I reach 8,000 ft, I decrease my VS and raise flaps, and then turn off seatbelt sign. When I am descending, or there is turbulence, I turn it on. Once at the gate, all lights (except Nav) and the seatbelt go off. I always keep the no smoking sign on.

6 Likes

The real question is… Does anyone turn OFF the no smoking sign? :P

15 Likes

Hopefully not. Don’t smoke kids

11 Likes

When I fly
NO SMOKING is always on
SEAT BELTS is on a taxi, takeoff and landing as well as in severe an extreme turbulence

5 Likes
  • I use them
  • I don’t use them

0 voters

1 Like

The logic is real

19 Likes

That’s a problem @discourse do you have an answer for this poll issue? See the post above. Thanks:)

The real question it seems should have been… Does anybody actually dare to NOT USE the ‘No Smoking’ and ‘Seat Belts’ buttons? 😀

1 Like

I use seatbelt for passengers and no smoking for crew alerts

1 Like

Crew alert…? Are you referring to IF 😳

I always use them.