No Runway tab option?

When I am attempting to choose an airport to land I do not have a tab to show available runways? I recently purchased a subscription after the new update but I do not have a tab to select a runway to set up an ILS? I am only flying with an iPad. Is that the issue? I’d appreciate any help please?

1 Like

Check this tutorial out. APPR was re-done

1 Like

Are you saying that when you click on the airport there is not a “runways” tab for the airport (see the right side of step 1 here: Why using NAV1?)?

If so, that is very odd and we will probably need a screenshot to see what it looks like. If not, following the steps outlined at that link or in the previous post should help you select a runway and use APPR.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply. Here is a screen shot of my FPL screen. This is all I see when I select an airport. I am unable to select a “specific” runway.

1 Like

What happens if you click on KAFW?

1 Like

You should see the following when you click on it the first time:

And then if you click on the middle of the black box in the photo above it should open the following, which is where you find the runways tab:

3 Likes

Wow! How in the heck is someone “fairly” new supposed to find that? Thank you BIG TIME for the help! I would have never found that without your help!

3 Likes

Very glad I was able to help you get it sorted out, and don’t hesitate to reach out with more questions in the future!

1 Like