No Problem misc message

Hello everyone,
today I want to make a hopefully simple feature request…
I noticed many times that I want to respond to a pilot „no problem“ but sadly we don’t have that in our misc messages so I thought it would be a nice idea to add this as it’s just a friendly response to „I’m sorry“
Have a good day and stay safe

It look nice I would vote but I doesn’t have any vote more.

2 Likes

Well I prefer…

You have been forgiven of your sins

31 Likes

Got my vote. Maybe not “no problem” exactly… but some other way for a pilot to acknowledge a previous command where in some cases there are no real options currently.

14 Likes

Voted this one,should be really interesting

2 Likes

“Please follow instructions or you will be ghosted”
Pilot: “No problem”

Adapted from Trio.

10 Likes

I thought if that too. I really hope it’s gonna come

1 Like

Delta 1 Heavy: “5 minutes of fuel remaining”
ATC: “No problem”

17 Likes

I actually quite like it. First thoughts I thought ‘That’s jsut a stupid misc message. Uneeded’

It’s a lot more helpful for when aircraft are playing up whether that’s on the controller’s or pilots behalf. Just adds a little positive ‘touch’.

On the ES, people are actually very respectful of commands in a controlled environment. I mean you will have the very occasional person, but other than that people really use the ATC commands correctly.

I’ll clear a vote for it.

4 Likes

also this “Standby, flight planning in progress” would be good too, if they ask us our intentions at the gate after a long time waiting.

1 Like

I would say not only for “No problem”…
Could add others too…

am sure is not too difficult for devs.

yes amazing

If you’re going for that then I think the “I’m sorry” message could do with an upgrade as well.

12 Likes

This is a fantastic idea And should be added I will try and free up a vote!
Happy Flying 🙃
Cign

1 Like

Hey,

I don’t really know when this would be used. If it’s in response to something, the “You’re welcome” message is already there.

Just a note @william, controllers on the Expert Server won’t ask for your intentions if you’re just staying at the gate planning your flight. Similarly, you won’t be on-guarded if you’re at the gate on the ATIS frequency. You’ll only get the “Say intentions” message if you’ve started moving without permission or have failed to clarify your actions at a time you should.

Thanks,
Patrick

2 Likes

When ATC tells you “I’m sorry”

3 Likes

I’ve always just said “Thank you” in response to a controller’s apology.

There’s no harm in adding more miscellaneous messages I guess.

I agree. We need this. When ATC tells me aim sorry, I always feel awkward cause I can’t really say anything back.

3 Likes

yep you’re right
I’m say that because on the training server, they use the question alot so

1 Like

Just bumping it up again, we need this feature!

3 Likes