No planes showing in online

So I just bought Live+ And downloaded the new update, I loaded up the new C130 and I cranked up the setting that changes how many other players you see. I turned it up to VeryHigh, But I see nothing?

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Turn it down, your device cannot handle it, but just for the heck of it, give us device info, version of IF etc.

1 Like

Well it has handled it fine for over 2 months with full settings :P

Its a Huawei P9
And the latest IF version (forgot sorry)

Let me know if theres anything else you need

1 Like

Yes I understand that, but the new update does take more storage and the could be causing your device to render slower :)

1 Like

True, Ill tweak around with settings and let you know :)

1 Like

Doubt is that , the new update only takes up a couple of MB. That’s a absolutely tiny impact if any at all

Probably that is caused because the update is just came out, maybe…

Well, I just did a reinstall and it seems to be working fairly well now so yaay! :D

1 Like

How much a year is live+? and do I have to update from the iOS store manually or would it update automatically?

All depends on your country you live in( $50 in the US) , it will automatically update your current downloaded version already installed on your device.

Your question was off-topic , next time try find a approbate thread to post your question in ;)

I agree with josh, but I paid 38 pounds for live plus :P (I live in the UK)

Yes, but if he purchased Live+ as well…

Yeah but still . I don’t think it will matter unless it gets into gb’s in my opinion

1 Like

Guys its fine, Everything sorted out now :P thanks for your help :)

1 Like

Yea, your probably right, contact support :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.