(no one joined) KASE Flyout! @ KASE - 180700ZJUN19

G’day IFC,

Today I’ll be hosting a fly out of Aspen Pitken County Airport in Colorado! The event will be at 7am Zulu so I hope to see you all there!

• Aircraft and Livery: Any CRJ with any commercial livery

• Route: You can choose any of the following routes: KASE to KJFK, KASE to KLAX, KASE to KORD, or my personal favourite, KASE to KMIA. If you wish for me to add any other routes, please let me know and I’ll add them!

• Time of Departure: 0700 Zulu (3am Eastern Standard Time)

• Server: Training

• Additional Information: If possible, please try spawn in around 5 minutes before but you can spawn in whenever you want! Thank you so much to anyone who will be there and I’ll see you in the skies!

I’d also like to add that I’m most likely going to be the ATC controller at KASE so If anyone’s wondering why no plane with the callsign “BUTTER1” is parked at KASE. It’s because I’m up here in tower watching everyone’s takeoffs!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the event has finished, and I was the only one. :(

I did, however, have a good time.

3 Likes

Thats sad no one came. ;( Maybe when I get my sub back!

I don’t really think this should be in the #live:groupflights This is more of a event in my eyes. A fly out to 3+ destinations fits a lot more in #live:events Flying out to 4 destinations is not really a group flight. You are not gonna get enough people for a group flight to 4 different places in under 3 hrs. Hopefully next time you will get some attendees

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.