No One Has This Badge

I was looking through all of the different badges community members can earn, and I came across this one:
Screenshot 2022-11-02 1.43.45 PM
No one has gotten this badge yet. wow

8 Likes

Oh really?? How do i invite someone?

1 Like

I think If you are the creator of an event you can invite users to your event which is probably what it means.

1 Like

No. Five of these:

2 Likes

If you go to your profile → invites → new invite you can send invites to people

Not quite. You have to send an invite to at least 5 people and they must create an account with the link you sent

3 Likes

Ohh! (10 characters)

2 Likes

I wish, but it’s more like you have to invite people to the IFC, and those people have to be active for a while.

2 Likes

Incorrect. As a member and above you can invite people to the forum. No one has this badge simply because it is a bit hard to get. You need to invite 5 people to the forum and have all spend enough time here to become members

4 Likes

Damn thats a pain to get

Oh thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

And don’t go thinking “Oh I’ll just make 5 accounts”… you will get banned for that

4 Likes

At least you will get the badge

1 Like

I won’t probably

Why don’t you try and see 👍

1 Like

I never knew this was a badge look forward to achieving it in the near future!

Good looking @DarkspoulYT

1 Like

well I could send an invite to everyone in my school…

2 Likes

Thanks!! :D

1 Like

Yes… because having a badge on a plane forum is all that some of the people here care about apparently

3 Likes

It would sure be a way to spread your passion to others, but to even think that there are 5 people I know personally (who don’t already use the Infinite Flight Community) that would have the dedication to also grind their way to becoming an active member here. It’s very difficult to imagine lol.

6 Likes

Give them $10 each, problem solved 👍

1 Like