No more interesting topics on the community

SOLUTION: My topic, which is a timeline of Global seems to be interesting for people a few people…

So if the community is currently boring for you, check the timeline for Global out!

I’m not complaining or anything, it’s just that at the moment the topics on the community are not interesting to most people, there is no hype about anything (I know the C-130 was just released,) the evolution of global flight topic has changed to talk about clouds in the sim and the apps such as Inflight Assistant have been released so there isn’t much talk about them. We need some photos from the devs or anything to bring the community adrenaline back up. Some people may think differently than me, but this is just my thoughts.

22 Likes

Why don’t you create some then? Don’t come to us with problems, come to us with solutions.

27 Likes

I would, it’s just that there is NOTHING to talk about.

There’s always something, you just have to use your imagination.

4 Likes

There’s no interesting topics, because everything is off topic.

5 Likes

I’m not going to make up that Global has been released am I? Yes, it would raise the adrenaline levels of the IFC for about five minutes until people realised.

Maybe you should.

3 Likes

Good point. Most of the topics now are in RWA, which can be not too interesting, and off topic. Especially this topic:

1 Like

Maybe I should. I would likely be suspended for some un-thought of reason

There’s plenty of real world aviation topics you could post about. How about the F35s they’re going to use on the new Ark Royal?

1 Like

They probably close it before you did any real damage.

1 Like

Not everybody finds RWA aviation in that genre interesting. Many people come on here to find news about the sim.

1 Like

You could claim that you’ve reached Grade 6. That’ll give 'em something to think about.

1 Like

Yeah haha. They probably would do that and then ban me… back on topic :)

That’s not as extreme, but I haven’t reached Grade 6, so it’s still false

I probably make a comment like “he probably just reach grade 3 twice”

2 Likes

Grade three squared :-)

2 Likes

17 Likes

I’m off to bed. When I get up I expect @bensonb to have created at least two fascinating and insightful threads for us to enjoy.

5 Likes

That’s 9…

2 Likes