No more free planes?

Hello Everyone!I just want to know why Flying Dev Studios stopped making planes for free?In the latest update you added the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 for $5.In the before update you added the Airbus 18,19,20 each for five dollars.Add planes also for free

3 Likes

Im hoping that the updated 777 will feature the 777-300 (not -300ER) which could be free, and in future the 787-9 will be free too.

8 Likes

Well, I dont think anyone wants to spend a lot of hours of work to get no money out of it

22 Likes

We’ll have more freebies to come soon. As I said, the 777-300, 787-9 and the CRJ-200 (possibly?) will be free. If an aircraft is free, it stays free.

3 Likes

Infinite flight designers spend countless hours designing awesome aircraft and I think that they deserve the money.

4 Likes

You could have those 50 dollars to get live for 1 year, and every single plane and region.

Every time a plane is added it automatically only if you have live+

6 Likes

I’ve spent over $115 dollars on this simulator. The developers definitely deserve it. You do have a point though. Every now and then they should add a free plane for those who do not have live +.

8 Likes

You do have a point there

1 Like

A320 family additions were expansions, as they’ve already been represented in the app by the A321 which got completely reworked around the same time.

Essentially IAPs are a way for developers to get revenue so that they can keep the work ongoing; the fact that there are many different planes that are paid n my eyes reflects giving the app users a choice in what experience they invest in. Hence there are fewer planes and regions for free. It doesn’t mean there won’t be more, just means they won’t be as frequent

3 Likes

I also spent way more than needed. But as far as free planes, they Wooton too hard on each plane to just torn around and give it out for free.

I dont want this takin the wrong way, im just curious. Why not just spend the $50 from the get go.

787-9 is already for free,but with one livery and no animated parts or high definition

But it’s being reworked, and will stay free

1 Like

I didn’t think about it, besides I got a $20 iTunes card and then 3 months later a $30, and today I got another $30 one

Its their job, if they make planes for free, they don’t make any money and so then can’t continue

2 Likes

There maybe no more free aircraft, but when they rework the 717-200, 737-700, 747-400, A380, Spitfire, P-38, Super Decathlon and CRJ-200, they’ll leave them free.

7 Likes

The money is simply used for development! And trust me it might not always be enough for some of the future updates!I can tell… them working on global needs a lot of cash!If you could sponsor all that then we could get more free planes✌

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t mind spending some money on Infinite Flight, because I know how hard the devs work, and how dedicated they are to creating the best flight sim they can.

4 Likes

Right… your source?

4 Likes