no idea how

hi guys this is my first post for this cummunity! nice to meet you guys and I have somthing got confused about the game. one months ago I have my monthly subscription of infinte flight global, then it’s really lit! But when the subscription over, infinte flight continued to charge me money to auto-continue the subscription for one months more! would you guys please have a anwer for me about how to turn the auto-continue subscription mode off? thanks so much!!

Thank you for contacting support. Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or PlayStore app. Please find the instructions for your respective store below:

Google PlayStore:
View, change, or cancel Google PlayStore subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

So we can continue to improve for our customers, could you please let us know why you do not want to renew your subscription? We appreciate your business and feedback!

1 Like

Was auto renew turned on with the Global update? Mine was never turned on with old IF.

Yeah it’s kinda a new feature they added with Global. Who’s gonna want to cancel?

1 Like

Don’t plan on canceling anytime soon. Was just wondering because I never had it turned on.

1 Like