No grade xp or hours

Hi all

I was a grade 4 with 90 odd hours, lots of xp and little violations.

I go onto my infinite flight the next day and seem to have no grade, xp or hours. It also says in the top right corner in brackets (offline) however, I am online. Can anyone help me.

1 Like

Try restarting your app and see if that does anything. Close it down completely and close all your tabs, also what device?

1 Like

Samsung S7 Edge. It doesn’t work tried everything

1 Like

Okay try loggin out then in again. If not then delete it and reinstall it again

1 Like

Negative not working

Hi @Thomas_Ralph,

Can’t believe this issues is still ongoing ! I saw on liveflight that you have no grade or any stats associated with your account , it only says N/A. I really recommend dealing with @david via PM , as he is the one who will be able to help you the most from a FDS point of view …

Best of luck :)

1 Like

Did you fly out of the region?

Negative I didn’t

Oh okay, I think you get a ban if you do

That is VERY factually incorrect, where in the world did you get that from??? I use the s7 edge for both flying and controlling on expert, not a single issue. In response to the OP, try switching between data and wifi, if it doesn’t work try forgetting the wifi network and reconnecting.

3 Likes

Yea, no. The my S7 has never had any problems, internally or externally

Then I must be thinking externally with the explosions, etc., my fault :)

1 Like

Another misinformed individual with an opinion… that was the Note 7, not the S7

1 Like

once again, you are FACTUALLY INCORRECT. It’s the Note 7 that has been catching fire, not the S7. Know your stuff before posting.

2 Likes

Again, my fault, I apologized before.

2 Likes

Lel, beat ya to it. Nice catch

1 Like

Please, calm down, I Apologize for doing so and jumping to conclusions, take a “chill pill”, captain happy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.