No gear on 787-9 except wheels

I was on solo mode at KIAD(Washington Dulles) in a United airlines 787-9. As I was flying to land on runway 19C, the wheels for the gear are there but there is nothing there to support the wheels, here is the picture:

Thank you for listening!

1 Like

Also when I went on replay mode there were no wheels at all but still, the game acted like if there were

1 Like

Hello!

Try clearing the scenery cache.

1 Like

to be honest sir this is the most hilarous thing i have seen in IF😂😂😂👍👍👍

2 Likes

Hmm, that still didn’t work.

1 Like

Scenery cache should have nothing to do with this, probably a one time bug, does it happen still? Or was it just one flight?

1 Like

For the ‘floating’ it was happening in the previous update but as far as I know the devs fixed it. Maybe it’s either LOD or the attempted fix for the ‘floating 787 bug’ (as it has been affectionately named).

3 Likes

Yay! I fixed when I pressed the gear button 2 times. I think the game got confused it the gear was down or not, Thank you everyone for helping!!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Okay, this needs to stop :) I’m not pointing any fingers at Gabe here, as I’ve seen multiple people posting the same. Just using it as an example.

Clearing scenery cache will not have any effect on aircraft details such as this. It’s called scenery cache for a reason, not clear scenery & other miscellaneous details cache.

14 Likes