No Fog Appearing

Hello, IFC,

I was practicing landings on Solo at. ZUBD and I put some fog but it did not appear. The runway lights appeared as if there was fog but no fog!

Here is a picture:

Could you please help?

Thanks!

Here is another one:
Look at the visibility at the bottom of the screen!

It’s a known issue, and with the recent apple device issues, i doubt this is high the list. If you spawn at that airport you should see fog. It only renders most times once you’re on the ground. Or if you spawn there…

2 Likes

I think it’s not showing up because you are in a very high airport, if I’m not mistaken the fog appears at most until the FL100

2 Likes

I think he’s right, you could also clear your cache.

1 Like

That won’t do anything weather related.

1 Like

IN 80 KT WINDS???

1 Like

It should appear in solo… that’s strange.

1 Like

Unfortunately, currently it’s only available when you get close to or under 10,000ft MSL. So you won’t really be able to see the fog at higher altitudes.

2 Likes

Do you have graphics on high? had the same issue the when had lower graphic settings.

1 Like

Normally that would be another thing, but as stated by @Trio no fog above 10,000 MSL, the airport the was at was 14,000 so:)

@Alex_L What you said made me realize my mistake thanks aha

2 Likes

This may have to do with altitude. It maybe relying on MSL instead of AGL.

2 Likes

To add on hate when your landing at a foggy airport, but fog only comes on ground. So annoying 😡.

1 Like

That’s a known issue.

2 Likes

Ok. They need to do that ASAP as it’s been in the game forever! I just want some fog, as it’s makes me thing IF has clouds 😂

3 Likes

You have to have rendering quality on high to get a more prominent effect above 10,000ft MSL.

1 Like

I actually need to get this figured out too. A lot of times the fog won’t come in till after I already landed.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.