(No edits) Flying with one of the least used livery / Libyan Airlines A320-214 / Tripoli Mitiga -> Tunis Carthage

Hey IFC!
I’m back with into the #screenshots-and-videos’s category.
Today, I flew in Africa again with one of the least used livery: Libyan Airlines.

Flight was on Training with a time of 1h03
Route was: HLLM → DTTA

Yes, HLLM needs a rework.

41 Likes

wow, i had no idea that this was even in the game…

15 Likes

Great shots

2 Likes

Nice flight, I flew this livery yesterday 👀

1 Like

Thank you for giving Africa the attention it deserves, as always your shots are on point bro ! :p

I really enjoyed it

2 Likes

I really like the livery! It was hard to fly it realistically though recently. With all the Civil War and CoVid-19 literally no flights took place in Libya.

1 Like

Good picture

1 Like

Thank you @BayoMan, @Maximilian1805, @LKA, @Ballio, @DeltaFox and @IF787! 😊

Are we a joke to you?

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this airline to us!! I will Google search it to find out their fleet!!

1 Like

No problem!

Here you got:

https://m.planespotters.net/airline/Libyan-Arab-Airlines

Cool pictures! Flying in North Africa is fun but difficult realistically with the limited liveries

1 Like

I have to admit I didn’t look recently but you should have looked at that departure display 2 months ago. Everything was canceled

1 Like

Agreed!

Yes agreed, two month ago, all departures were cancelled (I checked it), thank you Civil War and Sars-COV-2.

@Igor_M, @Charlieab29, what about this one?

3 Likes

I love it.

Have flown many routes in it from both Tripoli and Benghazi to Sebha, Abidjan, Alexandria, Damascus, Istanbul and Monastir!

It’s actually one of my favourite airlines in IF due to the sheer number of routes it operated. Plus, who doesn’t love flying in the Sahara ;)

3 Likes

I was actually gonna comment that it turns out that I thought me and @Charlieab29 were the only ppl in the whole community that use this livery but glad to see that’s not the case haha

3 Likes

#werarethediversitygang

3 Likes

Indeed haha.

Just to add on here, North Africa is actually fairly well represented in my opinion (although there are a few more liveries I wouldn’t mind having). We have multiple liveries from the region including Royal Air Maroc, Tassili Airlines, Tunisair, Libyan Airlines and Egyptair! They all operate a great deal of routes, you should try them out!

3 Likes

There is one missing national airline: Air Algerie.

Out of likes

3 Likes

yeah Air Algérie and Air Arabia

3 Likes

Completely forgot about that.

And Nouvelair Tunisie too.

1 Like