No DIA Update still?

I’ve just seen 107 updated airports in 24.1 and Denver didn’t make 108. Why isn’t Denver International Airport not updated yet with construction being completed for a good while and will it finally be updated in 24.2 or 24.3?

Hello,

Editors are a group of volunteers separate from Infinite Flight working on these airports and have the ability to pick and choose what airports they wish to work on.

Therefore KDEN will be updated when the airport editor decides to work on the airport when they have spare time and the relevant satellite imagery is updated.

Rest assured, I’m sure that KDEN will be updated at some point and it’s more of a matter of when and not if it will be updated.

Take care!

2 Likes

It’ll take a moment! 3D developers require high-resolution images of the facility, and there might not be many available right now.

Hello if you are interested in making your favorite airports 3d you can apply here. Please be aware that there is currently a waiting period although applications are open indefinitely.
Infinite Flight Airport Editing Application

Great thanks.

2 Likes

I’m planning on updating KDEN shortly. I’m as anxious as you to get it done for any 2024 update. I aim to complete KRNO this weekend and PANC by late January or early February and start KDEN then.

4 Likes