No ATC messages & other planes showing as unknown

I also have same problem and internet provider is jio
So it is a problem?

1 Like

yes you are correct ATC mode (Data problem)

1 Like

So what i do now
Does your problem solved?

1 Like

nope it’s not the problem of IF nor they can fix it. the issue is from JIO poor data provider

1 Like

If i use vpn now then this problem is solved or not
What do you say?

i don’t use vpn so i don’t know

1 Like

How about changing internet provider
I have a Airtel sim

1 Like

i can but on the other hand my many things are linked with it

1 Like

You are playing this game in multiplayer or because of problem playing in single player

multiplayer Bud

1 Like

Because of this problem violation occurred in expert server

1 Like

I have the same problem as described in the title. I have to use VPN to play infinite flight since I am in the country which does not have IF in the app store. Most time, when I play online mode, other planes showing as unknown. I tried to participate SFO-LAX activity the day before, I also cannot send or recieve any messages from ATC. It is strange that it shows ATC is offline when I entered the flight, however it indicated GND and TOWER atcs were all online before I entered the flight.

@Draco_Dai can give you some tips as he is also from the same place @PaullyGu.

IF works perfectly fine on my mobile.😂 I met similar issues a long time ago, but it fixed itself lol. I did nothing.

1 Like

Thank you! By the way, after I tried VPN different connection points, it turned out to be fixed. Maybe people having similar issue can try my tips。 Not knowing if this way can maintain long tho.

1 Like

I normally get this when I pause the vpn or the vpn is still active. If I see unknown I have to cycle my vpn.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.