No Active Subscription!

Hey!
I just opened Infinite flight to fly around a bit only to discover it is telling me that I have no active subscription. This isn’t true as my subscription ends in December.

Here is a screenshot I just took of my subscription:

I have tried both wifi and mobile data. I have uninstalled the app and reinstall it. I have also tryed logging out and logging back in to no luck.

Any help appreciated! Thanks

Maybe clear the RAM and restart your device

The fastest way I have gotten a problem fixed is email support@infiniteflight.com they have answered in under 10 minutes every time you email them. They have access to the system and will get this fixed

Did you restart the app?

1 Like

This happened to me before, I suggest contacting infinite flight support. They will help you out! They are quick to respond and they will get the situation resolved.

99/100 times when this happens on Android device, it works with a simple device restart.

No need to e-mail us for now since I’m already here :)

7 Likes

*update

Device restart hasn’t worked

What is your current callsign and display name?

1 Like

1 Like

Weird. It looks active.

Can you sign out of the account in the app, restart the app and then sign back in?

1 Like

I’ll give it a go and get back to you

I’ve logged out, closed the app, restarted my phone, started the app again but no luck.

It did the same thing to me yesterday. Close the IF tab, and then just open it again

Done it plenty of times already, no luck

Okay, give me a moment. Need to pull the logs and see what’s going on here.

1 Like

This happened to me sometimes on IOS I just delete the app and reinstall it .

Okay, database + logs are all normal. Your subscription is there.

Please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from the store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

Usually when you close out the app. It will be normal. I don’t know about Android though.

Had no luck with those steps 😩

Okay, I’m trying a hack now…
Can you restart and check now?

1 Like