No active subscription found

I’ve just purchased a 12 month subscription to Infinite Flight Pro which went through however once it processed it says No active subscription found…

I’ve tried restarting the app and have confirmed that there are funds available on the iTunes Store…

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

Nope I did this earlier, thanks though.

Did it go through do you know? Perhaps check your Apple ID as it should be listed under subscriptions with a 12 month Live Plus sub for Infinite Flight.

It says ‘Purchase is successful’ then once it switches back to Infinite Flight this pops up…

If you go to settings then —> iTunes and App Store, click on your Apple ID then scroll down to subscriptions does it show there?

Yes, but that is for an older account of which I no longer wish to use.

Due to violations accumulated from my younger years haha

Might be best to await Seb’s assistance then or email support. Likely something has gone wrong along the way.

support@infiniteflight.com

Okay, thanks anyway.

Hey! Have you actually done this? What does it show after you tap “Fly online!”? Do not sign in.

3 Likes

Went to PM