No active subscription found

I have installed and in reinstalled until I was blue in the face and I can stI’ll not sign into live. I’ve been working on this for my son for two weeeks. It keeps saying “no active subscription found.” I’ve gone through all the support forums and have tried everything. Please help!

1 Like

Hi there! So just to be clear you’ve already tried reinstalling Infinite Flight, you’ve clicked on “I already have a subscription” and nothing has worked?

When you go into iTunes or the PlayStore does it show that there’s an active subscription?

1 Like

This did happen to me when I got a new IPad after breaking the old one, and the only thing that worked was to sighn out the ITunes account, not sure if it is the same issue…

2 Likes

I have been having this issue for about 2 weeks as well

1 Like

First thing to check is to make sure the sub is still active and didn’t get cancelled or isn’t stuck in a pending condition.

Typically, we see an error with iTunes where if you go into your iTunes account on the same device as Infinite Flight, sign out and sign back into iTunes then launch Infinite Flight this will clear up.

Rare cases, updating the devices operating system may help as well.

1 Like

Yes, it says I already have a subscription.

1 Like

I’ve done all of this and nothing has worked.

1 Like

Try logging out and then in again on IF

It looks like it can’t log into ITunes.

1 Like

Contact Apple Support since you may be having an issue with credentials and the account.

https://support.apple.com/itunes

1 Like

It still didn’t work after I did everything that was listed and Also contacted apple and I got a refund tried it again and still didn’t work… :(

1 Like

That was the same with me before, although I figured it had to do something with my ipad needing to update or the wifi was crap…

1 Like

Im on a Iphone 8 and its up to date

1 Like

Have you installed ios 12 beta?

1 Like

No? I will now though. How do I?

1 Like

I’m updating to IOS 11.4 Right Now

1 Like

Yes, iOS 11.4. is the latest build. I wouldn’t recommend you updating to iOS 12, it’s still in beta.

Thats Exactly What I Thought And I Also Turned Off My Purchase Sharing With My Other 2 Memebers To See If Thats Worked Because I started that after my last subscription

I don’t know what’s going on. I just gave up and had Apple refund my money. I’ll find another flying app.