No active Infinite Flight Pro subscriptions found

Hello,
I have subscribed Infinite Flight Pro on March 31, 2017. I remember infinite flight sale for old user subscribe only 49.99$ for 12 months when infinite flight global released. Today i can’t play multiplayer because my subscriptions not found. Please check.
Thanks you!
26|345x500

1 Like

Thank you for contacting support! Pricing has changed for subscriptions since March of 2017. It is likely that your previous subscription has since expired.

If you have the latest version of Infinite Flight installed from the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store you can purchase one of our Infinite Flight Pro subscription options. With an Infinite Flight Pro subscription you will gain instant access to an online global multiplayer experience which features world-wide scenery and satellite imagery, giving you the ability to fly to any airport in the world. The Infinite Flight Pro subscription will also include our entire fleet of aircraft, live Air Traffic Controllers, real-time weather and time of day, realistic flight planning, and much much more!

Infinite Flight Pro Subscription Pricing

1 Month - $9.99

6 Months - $49.99 

1 Year - $79.99

The Infinite Flight Pro subscription comes with all In-App Purchases unlocked, including any newly added content during the active subscription period. Only items purchased separately will remain available once your subscription expires or is canceled.

You can subscribe through your respective App Store:

Android:

You will need a valid Facebook or Google account to sign up for a subscription. Subscriptions can be used on any supported device as long as it is not being signed in by more than one user. Google PlayStore customers can now purchase a subscription with a redeem card and store account balances. The subscriptions will automatically renew but can be cancelled from your PlayStore account at the Infinite Flight app page.

Apple:

iTunes customers can use redeem cards or account credits without a credit card to purchase a Pro Subscription. iTunes customers will renew automatically, but can be cancelled from your iTunes account.

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign-in to your online account
  2. Tap on the top right corner to access your account page
  3. Select “Subscribe Now”
  4. Select “I already have a subscription”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please send us the following information:

• Full username.
  • Call sign.
  • Copy of the purchase receipt.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate the opportunity to help you!

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks you for support.

1 Like

Do you have the latest update installed and did you happen to notice our recommendations for accessing your online account outlined above?

Kind Regards,
Chris

Yes. Now i saw 79$ per year and my subscribed was expired.

1 Like

Okay glad to hear. I didn’t mean to throw a lot of information at you but there was a lot of good info in there. Is there anything else we can assist you with?

1 Like

No problem. OK. I have new subscription soon. Thank for support. Please close my topic.

1 Like