No 3D images or advertised graphics

Hello! I've played on infinite flight before but before the upgrade to better graphics, buildings l, etc. So I downloaded it and started flying but I was very disappointed when there was nothing that was advertised. No, 3D buildings, no physical gates, service vehicles, etc. I don't know what version I have or if it's because I'm on android. Someone please help Chris

Hello! Welcome to the community! Please go into the game, click settings, click about, and share your game version and device. Once you find this, please share. Thanks!

Ex.

Hey @Chris_Penny! I’m glad you’re flying with us in Infinite Flight. To see the 3d buildings you must be on version 21.1 or 21.2 of the sim. Please check what version you’re on by following the instructions in the post above. Also, please note that not all airports have 3d buildings right now. The following airports currently have 3d objects:

• CYTZ
  • KDEN
  • NZQN
  • EGLL
  • KJFK
  • OMDB
  • EGPH
  • KLAX
  • PHNL
  • EDDM
  • KSFO
  • RJTT
  • FACT
  • LFPG
  • SBGR
  • FAOR
  • MMMX
  • URSS
  • KDCA
  • NZAA
  • YSSY
  • UUDD
  • RKSI
  • CYOW
  • MHTG
  • LGAV

3D airports will be denoted by a symbol on the map, airport info screen, airport search, and on the ATC status page for multiplayer.

You can learn more about 21.1, 21.2, and 3d buildings in these two blog posts:

2 Likes

If you have the app store then go to it search up Infinte flight and tap on it and it should say UPDATE then click it let it load and voila 3d buildings!

Hey Chris, welcome to the community!

Would you be able to tell us what Android Device you have? Since the release of 21.1 Infinite Flight has increased their device requirements from a 32 bit processor to a 64 bit. Unfortunately, if your device does not have a 32 bit you can’t play with 3D buildings and you’ll be stuck with 20.3.

You can read more about it here:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.