NK1021 || Approach Practice Tracking || Closed

Hello! I am currently an IFATC controller and an training to become an approach controller. As such I need pilots to help me practice, If you have some free time, come on over request visual, gps, ils approaches and test my skills. All feedback is appreciated.

Server: TS1
Airport: PHOG
Time: 1530/3:30PM CST
2030/08:30PM Zulu

Wait for me!
Just ignore my fighter jet when I race up at 10,000ft per min to get to my cruising altitude. 😂

2 Likes

Wow you are racing up

1 Like

Sorry I was a little bit high and that I would randomly gain altitude and speed because the fighter jet a/p is not the greatest. I don’t have much experience with aprroach but I picked up on a few things.

First off you gave me a holding pattern which I don’t understand why because just earlier I was told to make a right 360.

Secondly you could’ve have told me to enter left downwind runway 02 (using vector commands) rather than 360 to lose altitude because no one else was in the airspace.

Here are also some randm photos I took;
imageimage

Thanks for coming by. I put you in the hold pattern to give you space to descend since you were high up. In terms of the right 360, that is a result of the hold pattern request. I never said right 360, I just said Hold right turns.

1 Like

Oooh

Lol sorry

Haha no worries. Dealing with a high flying airplane is something I never did before. So thanks! I think I have some new ideas on how to manage that without the hold pattern.

1 Like

I’ll set the topic to watching so I know when your open again and I can stop by again :)

1 Like

Currently open at PHOG! Come out and do some patterns and request either ILS, GPS, or Visual approaches and feel free to PM or reply here with your feedback!

Why are you speeding so fast below 10,000ft?

bringing it down with flaps, i dont have flight spoilers :P

ugggggg… tower is on guarding me…

Flaps at those speeds would break off lol

Also dont forget to report when the airport is in sight, which should hopefully be anytime now

yeah the mountains were obscurring my view

roger ok cool. I forgot about the mountains to the west. Thanks for reminding me about those. I usually pay attention to the east mountain

1 Like

Closed for now. Will be open later today.

2 Likes

Hello! I am currently gonna open the frequencies below. If you have some free time, come on over request visual, gps, ils approaches and test my skills. All feedback is appreciated.

Server: TS1
Airport: PHOG
Frequency: Approach/Departure
Time: 2000/8:00PM CST
0100/01:00AM Zulu

@SAMMY_DROUBI @Gonzous

1 Like

Open now. Come on down and do some patterns!

1 Like

Open now at KPHOG on TS1! Come on out and do some radar patterns!