Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Lounges Coming To IAD, SEA, ORD, & DAL This Week

Thought this was pretty interesting.

Travelers will be able to experience the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems at four U.S. airports only for a limited time.

The Switch lounges will feature games such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Party and Tetris, and more.

While playing at these “On The Go” lounges, travelers can actually order a Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems and receive a free carrying case with the order.

Additionally, just by visiting the lounge, travelers will also receive a free Nintendo Switch branded luggage handle wrap and a $10 coupon from Target to use on any Nintendo purchase over $75.

The four airports to feature these pop-up lounges are IAD, SEA, ORD, & DAL.

Dallas-Love Field already began yesterday.

Nintendo Press Release: https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2020/nintendo-switch-lounges-offer-travelers-gateways-to-adventure-at-us-airports/

So… go enjoy the Switch lounge. If you don’t have a Switch, this could be a good opportunity to pass time and try one.

If anyone just so happens to pass by one of these lounges, take a picture and tell us how it is.

7 Likes

Oh no :(

My trip is gonna be fun…

Well looked it up, and to fly to 2/4 of those airports costs more than a switch it’s self, and the other two cost more than 2/3 of a switch, so I don’t think the cost reward equation works out here… 🤔

DAL not DFW???

I remember Nintendo did this before and I think at either the same airports or similar ones

Wish I was traveling through them. I’ve had a Switch since day 1 (big Nintendo fan here) and wouldn’t mind beating some people at Mario Kart in public at the airport :P

Man I had my gate at gate B64 at KIAD 4 days ago 😱😭

I hope one of the “and more” games are Super Smash Bros. This is a nice feature to add and will be great if you have nothing to do while waiting.

Well, I already tried this at RJBB, and there is no one there probably because it is 11pm.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.