Nightly fun

As I sit here on my Sunday night I thought I’d share just a little bit of the dedication you need to presue a career in aviation. These only get me to my PPL and A&P 😂

Now that’s a lot of literature and it’s only scratching the surface.

23 Likes

These are books you actually don’t have to force me to read

11 Likes

I would agree with that and I hate to read 😂

5 Likes

Here’s another book to add to your collection. I highly recommend it if you have trouble understanding certain things.

5 Likes

Thanks man taking my PPL written next week. Wish me luck.

3 Likes

I remember that test very well. You should do fine if you understand the material. Best of luck and look forward to hearing the results!

4 Likes

From what I hear from a lot of pilots their PPL was the hardest to obtain. I feel confident I know the material, airspace reg’s still get me hung up a little bit but I’ve studied my butt off on them.

2 Likes

I would agree that its one of the few hardest because everything is new to you. After you gain some experience things will click and the other writtens that you take like commercial the information will carry over.

4 Likes

For my language arts class we have to read books…I think I found mine now.

4 Likes

Yea that’s what I hear. I’ve done a lot of question asking and a lot of learning from diffrent sources along the way it’s taken me a year and a half to get here, but I’m glad I’ve stuck it out. I’m a written and 1.3 hours hood time away from my check ride.

2 Likes

You should be glad and should feel accomplished that you are where you are today. When I was going through my training, I always wanted to get done as fast as I could, but I came to realize that if the training is rushed, it produces a not so good pilot. Putting a timeline on your finish date, I learned, was not the greatest idea. Yes it is a good idea to set a schedule/guideline, to keep ourselves on track. I had multiple flight instructors that all had to say one thing in common, “It’s not a race, you’ll finish, when you finish.” Again, I give you the best of luck on your written, and check ride. You will not forget them.

5 Likes

How is that a time-waster at all? He’s studying to do something he’s passionate for.

1 Like

Well, I think you are right there. My bad.

1 Like

Can’t echo this book enough. Mine is tabbed front to back. Oh, and it has tons of pics. I love pics.
:)

3 Likes

All the best!! you will be just fine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.