Night time sky issue

Ok so im not sure why the sky keeps doing this wierd ring thingy my guess it’s a bug with the lighting system? Im not sure but ive tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling, I’ve tried to turn my phone off and on, I’ve tried fittleing with the settlings but nothing. I dont know how to get rid of it, if someone knows a solution or have answers please respond, thankyou. FB_IMG_1616610496588 FB_IMG_1616610519870 FB_IMG_1616610512294 FB_IMG_1616610502952

3 Likes

Hey,

What are your individual graphic settings ??

The more information you add the better Support can help. it saves them from having to ask before they can start looking into the issue.

1 Like

I can’t see any ring…

4 Likes

What exactly is the sky doing? I dont see anything out of the ordinary…

its most visible in the last picture. they are rings of bad quality with different shades. i can see them

Yeaaaa…Just looks black to me I can’t see rings.

Is it because you are looking up?

@Scott.Cooper I can see what you are referring to. For me, the “rings” have an almost blueish tint to them.

I personally would assume it’s down to rendering, and it’s certainly more obvious on an OLED screen. It’s also quite easily observable when the moon is present in the night.

For the time being, I’m not sure if there’s a way to fix it. It might be something that waits until we get lighting improvements in the future.

3 Likes

Brighten up ur screen

Here with more saturation

1 Like

I have seen these before and I just assume it’s not a lighting issue but maybe it happens so that the sky is not pitch black when flying.

It can also be due to the fact that the game is trying to show the “moonlight” 🤷‍♂️

If it is an issue than I’m sure the devs will get to fixing it, as long it doesn’t affect the flight everything is good! 👍

It never use to do this, it’s just strange, only happens when the moon’s out

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.