Waiting for Runway crossings!

Just beautiful views!

Delta 575
Expert server
Bogota-ATL
4 hour flight.
Red eye ๐Ÿ‘

18 Likes

lovely photos! I remember clearing you to land and watched you land very like landing!

2 Likes

Nice what was youโ€™re callsign?

1 Like

I was the controller at KATL

2 Likes

Nice very good job. I was gonna land earlier but I was on PlayStation with another group of friends๐Ÿ˜ญ. So I had to come again later!

Are you still controlling?

No i finished i might again later.

Thank you!

1 Like

I think I saw you controlling at SBGR yesterday, if I can remember @SebastianF, and nice pics anyway @Kingdavid!

yes correct i was! :)

1 Like

@Kingdavid I really like the edits of the pictures, but please follow the #screenshots-and-videos Category guidelines when posting your screenshots to the topic.

Everything looks fine here in this topic, except please only post your best photos, making sure all HUD views, sidebars and display names and boxes are hidden.

In order to maximise the image quality and have the hidden text all sorted, be sure to use the high quality screenshot tool during your replays. Trust me, it will look much better.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback

Theyโ€™re really nice pic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ but how did you get them so bright? Did you edit them?

1 Like

beautiful brother.

1 Like

I just added more brightness to the pictures!

1 Like

Very nice! Looks like a great Atlanta experienceโ€ฆ love the last pic with the other aircraft and the AP pannel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.