Night Flight into KMKE

For my night cross country I decided to fly into Milwaukee which was a blast. I landed on runway 19R in front of an American CRJ-700 from ORD and a United CRJ-200 from ORD and then took off right after a Southwest 737-700 departed for MCO

35 Likes

This is great! As a proud Wisconsinite, I hope you enjoyed MKE and hope that you come back soon!

5 Likes

It’s only right that I respond. I have to say, you’ve made a mighty fine decision with KMKE! Where are ya headed to next? Back home or more venturing? 😀

6 Likes

that’s awesome

1 Like

Since I’m still in training I flew back home. I’m at 27.5 hours right now and have one more dual cross country and then 2 solo cross countries. Next I’m thinking KMSN and then for my first solo one probably KMKE again in the day. Not sure for my last solo one though

3 Likes

Cool pictures! Good luck with your training.

1 Like

That must’ve been a pretty flight with all the city lights! Have you flown to KMKE before?

2 Likes

Nope that was the first time I’ve even been to a class C airport. I’ll be going back though next week solo which I’m looking forward to

1 Like

That’s exciting! Congratulations on a successful class C flight!

4 Likes

Ironically I am flying into KMKE on the 30th of this month
And congrats on the Flight bud

1 Like

Very nice! Stay far away from @AviationReports

2 Likes

Wow! Yet to fly into MKE in the 152 but I plan on doing it soon. Very fun landing with commercial aircraft around you as well.

3 Likes

Good choice for KMSN, that’s my old stomping grounds.

1 Like

My home airport is class C KADS where I am learning to fly

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.