NickArtPhotography

Tell me what you think of my picture guys!
Constructive criticism greatly appreciatey!

Gear:
Nikon D5200
Nikon D60
Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8
Niklor 18-55mm and 55-300mm and 55-200mm
Nikkor 40mm F2.8 macro
some old but gold manual 50mm and 70-200mm

7 Likes

Nice job. You got a lot of photos. Even Antonov 124!

2 Likes

yep I didn’t even know that plane was there that day. I only came to see the CS100, but also saw an A310 and the antonov! it was really funny because after the really quiet CS100 the A310 and antonov started a noise battle of who’s louder XD

1 Like

Your photos are awesome!

3 Likes

Nick! These are great! @Nick_Art

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Terrific stuff! You have earned a follower.

Long live the DC-9!

2 Likes

@Nick_Art @Boeing707 You guys are both very good! :) ;)

1 Like

Thank you :grin:.

You should go spotting too-It’s fun! :smiley:.

It’s the nice and cheap alternative to flying (Only have to pay for gas :grin:).

1 Like

And the equipment! 😅 I could easily fly to New York in first class for the price of my equipment

1 Like

Knowing me I would be posting pictures taken on my iPad thinking I was some sort of genius! :) ;)

Something to save up for though!

yea Nick…remember i told i saw these on your profile…great pics Nick…

1 Like

new pics online! Check them out

B-KPO. The one in Infinite Flight!

1 Like

I have quite some, for example the Thai A346 (In IF the call sign is mixed up it actually shows a similar call sign of a Thai A333 (only two letters are shifted) and the Cathay 77W! I even have spotted the Qantas B744 at Narit I had a list of planes I had photographed that are in IF

You took that in ZRH right?

Nice airport

yeah I live in Zurich, Switzerland ;) It’s one of the best airports in the world!

Yeah I got a few pics of Edelweiss air landing in my local airport. The livery is special but I prefer Swiss more than Edelweiss in terms of seat comfort.

Naaaa, Edelweiss Air actually offers better seat comfort than Swiss. And their service is way more personal in my opinion!

I like both and I prefer Swiss. Business class is simillar for both airlines. Let me try Edelweiss again next time I head to EU.

1 Like