Nice Work @InsideFlight and @BalloonChaser!

I just wanted to say Congrats to @Balloonchaser and @DimitriB for Opening, London Centre, Amsterdam Centre, Brussels Centre, Paris Centre, Reims Centre, Lagen Centre, Munchen Centre, Switzerland Centre, Wein Centre, and Last but not least Milano Centre. Well done since I don’t think I have ever seen this many centre frequencies open and only spread out between 2 people! Round of Applause to you both! :))

28 Likes

Great work guys!

2 Likes

It’s amazing, thanks so much to you both! Really helpful to have whilst controlling at Zurich.

2 Likes

Well done guys! It’s great to see all this coverage over the skies of Europe by two great controllers - hopefully I’ll get to fly through your airspace during my flight.

3 Likes

Wowzees thats a lot of open centres! Great teamwork guys nice to see 20.1 be put to use!

Cign :)

@DimitriB you were my approach controller earlier, you did a fantastic job!

3 Likes

Hats off for to the both of you! I was astounded to see so many Centers open! @DimitriB ya could’ve left Langen FIR open a bit longer for me to descend with your control 🥺. Although I can’t imagine the amount of aircraft you had under control, Paris, London, Brussels, Langen (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf etc) and Amsterdam… sheesh.

4 Likes

Well done! That was 10 centres open… when opening 2 centers for me in EGLL, I always get confused which plane is where and especially when they are entering / exiting a region…

2 Likes

@Balloonchaser now this is what I call a Authoritarian Government

2 Likes