Nice routes to fly?

Hello, everyone!

I hope each of you are doing well. Does any of you have nice routes in Europe that should be flown?
Distance up to about 2.5 hours and, as already mentioned, in Europe! Many thanks to each one :)

4 Likes

Hmm maybe try Athens to Paris CDG?
I haven’t actually tried the route but I did flew from Athens to London Heathrow and the distance between London Heathrow and Paris CDG is about 300nm so it may or may not be more than 2.5 hours

2 Likes

Hey, you can check out this topic to find routes for a specific aircraft or any recommended routes:

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer! The flight time was just one example to have about one clue. I’ve flown Paris many times and I’m looking for new routes, often many here in the community have interesting routes and I hope that someone writes in one of these here. 😊 ps. for the next comments: there doesn’t have to be a route to the buildings at airports (which were added the other day by IF)

1 Like

Hey man, we have plenty and plenty of some beautiful and unique routes in Europe here in this database. Be sure to check out the Ryanair and Wizz Air tabs on this spreadsheet as we have a lot of them as well as the northern, southern, western and eastern Europe tabs which contain other airlines!

2 Likes

Anything into or out of Innsbruck (LOWI)

2 Likes

Munich to Genova, that’s a good one!

1 Like

Barcelona to Sion 😊

1 Like

Make sure to checkout the post by @Collins4486 and @Igor_M but I’d recommend the Philippine islands. My personal favorite is

RPLL-RPMY Philippine airlines a321
RJTT-RKSI Korean air 737-900

2 Likes

Thanks very much

1 Like

I would say fly like london to Dublin or london to Amsterdam maybe even london to the Netherlands or to Munich Germany I loved those routes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.