Nice long haul flights

I’m bored with flying the standard long haul routes like EGLL to KJFK. I want to try to fly a route with a livery you dont always see. Maybe to some interesting country that is not the busiest. What are some recommendations?

1 Like

You can try Chicago - Athens with the B789 of American

Which livery?

It‘s American Airlines 🙂

Hey, check this topic out. I believe it would help!

Oops sorry

I would also check this, it has some great routes for every airline’s 772.

1 Like

EGKK-MKJP is a good one. Or KSFO-NZAA

Garuda Indonesia’s flight from Amsterdam to Jakarta is pretty interesting aswell with 13 hours of flight time with a Boeing 777-300ER. Or you can try Philippine Airlines A350-900 from San Francisco to Manila (13-14 hours)

Mumbai to London British Airlines
Quito to Paris Air France
Nairobi to Amsterdam KLM
Auckland to Singapore Singapore Airlines
Santiago to Atlanta Delta
Anchorage to Dallas American
These are very diverse long hauls I’ve done.

I’ll have to try that. I want to do more Caribbean flight but atc rarely goes there

• Cape Town, South Africa to Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific’s Airbus A350-900 (13-14 hours).

• Singapore to Seattle Washington, USA with Singapore Airline’s Airbus A350-900 (14-15 hours). This route has amazing views over North America.

• Reykjavik, Iceland to Anchorage, Alaska with Icelandair’s Boeing 757-200 (7 hours & 10 minutes).

• Rio De Janeiro, Brazil to Luanda, Angola with TAA Angola Airline’s 777 (11 hours).

I think it’s because the airports are often very small. Beautiful place though so they should head there soon! hint, hint, Tyler 🤪

Definitely agree!

I would love to do VABB to EGLL. I feel like the Indian airports are sometimes neglected by IFACT

Narobi to JFK is 15 hours

I would actually really like to fly with the TAAG Angola livery. It’s new livery that I havent seen many people use. The Reykjavik flight does sound nice, but tbh I’m not a fan of the 757 in IF. They’re just old and outdated.

1 Like

Ngl sounds pretty cool. I would definitely like to fly more to Africa.

1 Like

I agree I’m planning to fly with TAAG Angola as well. It’s a new livery and I’m keen to fly with it. I’m also not the biggest fan of the 757 too. It’s very old and definitely needs a rework soon.

1 Like

I hope after the 777s are all reworked we get a 757 rework.

1 Like