{NEWS} AdiGro Aviation to bid for Jet Airways; wants to partner Etihad to revive airline

" AdiGro Aviation, part of the London-based AdiGroup, is set to bid for distressed airline Jet Airways on May 10, the last day for bidding. Group founder Sanjay Viswanathan said he has the backing of key investors.

“We are certainly putting in a bid,” Viswanathan told Moneycontrol over the telephone from London.

Viswanathan is also Managing Partner of Adi Partners, which is part of AdiGroup, a global management and investment advisory firm. This will be the first investment in aviation for the group, which also has interests in technology and fintech."- https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/companies/exclusive-adigro-aviation-to-bid-for-jet-airways-wants-to-partner-etihad-to-revive-airline-3950671.html

I don’t think think that Etihad wants to team with them. What do you think?

2 Likes

I think that this alone will make any airline partnership feel risky. An established, secure airline might not want to partner with a group who’s never had experience with that.

I suppose we’ll have to see what happens…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.