Newbie Here

Hello everyone!

I’m TripleOne from Indonesia/Australia, I’ve been playing Infinite Flight since it first came out but a few days ago I have decided to start playing Live… and oh my! It’s so much fun!!!

I still have a lot to learn, and I’m looking forward to it.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Cheers!!
Triple

33 Likes

Welcome to the community! FeeL free to ask me or any other member about the forum!

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Just a few pointers before you start exploring this amazing community:

• Before you create a topic, you should always use the search function in the top right corner. Often a topic has already been posted.
  • Sometimes a topic can be closed by the mods. Don’t let this alarm you.
  • Think critically and with common sense before posting anything. We have had certain people who have not done this, and it’s really annoying.

Glad to have you on board :)

20 Likes

Welcome on bored mate! Fellow Aussie here so g’day mate

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, I must warn you once you start posting on IFC it is hard to stop !

10 Likes

Welcome aboard ! I hope that I can see you around the fourm soon and maybe get spotted by some people on live

2 Likes

Welcome to the community:-D

2 Likes

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!!

I really appreciate it.

Oh I do have a question, is there an app of this forum on iOS? I tried searching the forum on Tapatalk but it wasn’t there. Would love to have access to it on my phone instead of the phone’s browser.

4 Likes

There’s a discourse app (the owner of this forum) which you can receive notifications for. All you have to do is add it to the homepage and done!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Glad you have joined us, I hope you’ll have an excellent stay.

3 Likes

Hope to see you in the skies

3 Likes

There is a discourse app and you could access this website. Also welcome to the community!

1 Like

I’ll check it out, thank you!

welcome aboard ! Until I got live I didn’t release how addictive it is! If I cant fly on live then I think twice about opening the App!

1 Like

Welcome!

🙂

1 Like

Nice to hear you enjoy! Welcome! :)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. I’m new myself not so much to infinite flight but the forums and Live. This is such a great community of people.

3 Likes

That’s a long time for solo!

1 Like

Welcome! Hope to see you around.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :)