Newark Airport (KEWR) 3D Tracking Thread

Mine too!!1!

I’m not too sure if a brewery is something to add as a stand alone structure if it was close enough do to do so would be appropriate. IF does have well under age users. I was fooling around, although it would be cool…Moritz at BUDWEISER !

or Departure : "fly RWY HDG then turn left Heading 270 when over the BEER BREWERY , climb to 5000…

😵

1 Like

I grew up and lived in Metuchen /Edison area
so yup…the Anhauser Busch was a key land mark for the airport in a car. Always had steam coming out of the smoke stacks !

1 Like

Hey @Rob_M, quick question, any idea when the airport will be in the game, and also, will terminal a be under construction when the airport comes out, just like in real life?

Hi Luke,

We currently have no estimated timeframe on the airport, however we are constantly working to get the airport out as soon as possible. This airport will not be in 22.6.

We are working with the satellite imagery available to us at the moment. Our imagery shows Terminal A being still intact, while the new Terminal 1 is being constructed. After an initial release, this may be iterated upon in the future.

3 Likes

I was really hoping for the release in 22.6, I was hyped

Aside from that, great work, eventually it will pay off very much,

Cheers from Maryland!

1 Like

Can we make the sky a yellow brown haze over the airport or is it cleaned up now ? 🤔
I haven’t been back to my home area in 27 years.

The sky was always brown . Snowing though on my last flight out of KEWR on a Continental 737-300 Classic.

6 Likes

hows the airport looking now? Any WIPS?🤓🤓

2 Likes

Incredible!

Unfortunately, we won’t be sharing any more WIPs as the airport is nearing completion, and we want the final product to be seen in its initial release. Sorry!

9 Likes

oh ok. I understand! It’s gonna get real hectic when it comes out😆

5 Likes

Very excited!

2 Likes

Finally, Infinite Flight is gonna have realistic departure queues and arrival holds at EWR😅

6 Likes

Someone needs to point out that almost all departures on runway 22R use intersection W. The only times aircraft use full length is during peak times, when an aircraft is quite heavy, and when there are departures from the North part of the airport. Also departures takeoff from 22R/Y when there are arrivals on Runway 29 because of aircraft separation on the ground.

6 Likes

Fingers crossed for 22.7!

4 Likes

Guess we will wait and see!

3 Likes

No matter what update the airport comes, let’s just say you won’t be disappointed! An amazing job was done by the editors @Rob_M @Pingu @Z-Tube! Well done guys!!

6 Likes

I agree, as this is some of the best work I’ve seen on Infinite Flight, Everyone should be very proud of these editors, making an airport isn’t like drawing on a paper, its the real deal, especially when it comes to my funky home airport.

2 Likes

Any WIPs from FedEx’s cargo ramp?

Check out what was posted above.

4 Likes