Newark Airport (KEWR) 3D Tracking Thread

Looking so good!!!

Incredible.

Damn! That’s one nice new terminal for Newark, I can’t wait to do flights to Newark, specifically the Newark to Delhi or Mumbai route and back! And then the domestic routes too, can’t forget those as well! what a beautifully designed airport, can’t wait.

4 Likes

Flew from Dublin to Newark and back on United’s 787-10, it was my first time in the States and I absolutely loved it! Can’t wait to see this IF 🤙

1 Like

First flight is definitely gonna be the new United 757 from Newark to Bergen Norway 🇳🇴 I just watched the Jeb Brooks video on it

4 Likes

Yo I love Jeb Brooks videos, ima first do Mumbai to Newark!

2 Likes

B is definitely not the best terminal.

1 Like

How many time it took you to made a 3D airport ?

I started EWR on March 6th, Z-Tube and Pingu joined about a month later. So a loooooong time for the major ones

8 Likes

Its long to make an airport 😳

1 Like

proud that kewr is finally upcoming!

1 Like

I’ve been looking for this and now I’ve found it

1 Like

Will the Budweiser factory across the NJ Turnpike be in it? Put Moritz there !

No. Only buildings within the airport boundary will be included.

2 Likes

Will the airtram bridges be included?

1 Like

Refer to this. Anything involving the Air train will come later

2 Likes

ah ok. thank you

anyways, like others have said before, amazing progress and super excited. Take your time making this masterpiece and we’ll be ready as soon as it’s released.

1 Like

Ok, loi its a joke. The Anheuser - Busch “Budweiser” Beer Brewery is across the road from the airport, or was. I haven’t flown in or out in 27 years now. I used to use Newark KEWR at least 2 times a week for buisness flights for over a year. So I was in the airport over 100 times a year as a passenger.

It was always an inside joke when flying into or out of Newark people would comment the " oh airport next to beer brewery"

Would be fun to put it in…like the Burger Place we have at KLAX. Guess the minors would be not pleased.

2 Likes

You can bet it is! When I was younger, I would go crazy every time I saw it; it was the only indication that we were close to the airport since I could barely see out the car window.

I’d love to add it, but, unfortunately, unlike In-N-Out at LAX, the Brewery is too far from the airport itself.

2 Likes