Newark Airport (KEWR) 3D Tracking Thread

Hey hey. Cool roof coming your way soon

45 Likes

Awesome!!!

Will the burgers in Terminal C be better in game than real life?

4 Likes

That looks awesome!

1 Like

Sorry I mean behind the atc tower.

Ik it’s a small detail but I thought I’d just ask out of curiosity, because next to the atc tower is the Marriott hotel

That’s one nice roof, but what about the airport hotel next to the atc tower? Will that be there in the airport

Terminal C ✅

43 Likes

Damn right it will!

37 Likes

The developers for this airport seem to be doing an amazing job!! Looks really nice!
Super excited to do EWR-Mumbai as soon as this releases!😍

2 Likes

Also done today- Terminal B!

39 Likes

😯 it looks insane! I love you put the hotel in!

1 Like

😯😯🤤🤤 beautiful

The amount of work that went into this funky looking terminal is, quite frankly, absurd. I basically didn’t touch the airport for a whole month after finishing it off because it took so much planning and execution.

Really great to see the final product look so great!

25 Likes

Now my passengers will have somewhere to sleep after a flight.

2 Likes

Cat wait for it I am so excited

1 Like

I have been patiently waiting for EWR to arrive in 3D and so far it’s been worth the wait! You guys have done a stellar job so far, especially with Terminal C. I always fly out of Newark and I can’t wait to see this in game, kudos to those who are developing this.

7 Likes

Y’all are doing an awesome job rn with the airports, I can’t wait for this airport to come out in the future updates (hopefully 22.6 or 22.7 if that’s possible)

5 Likes

I looked closely into the pic and noticed something there that looked like the under construction new terminal A??? I hope that’s what I think it is!

Someone has a good eye… the last teaser for a little bit

27 Likes