Newark Airport (KEWR) 3D Tracking Thread

YESSS! Thank you so much for this! I simply cannot wait.

1 Like

Just chiming in that it isn’t a certainty that EWR will be in 22.5. I’m working as hard as I can along with Z-Tube, but there’s still much to be done. Regardless, it’s on its way soon!

10 Likes

For the gates that have it, yes. 😁

8 Likes

Same man!!!

2 Likes

My home international airport lets go!

3 Likes

I’m offended

Is it a hint or clue that Newark is on ATC schedule July 30 does that mean something

1 Like

Who knows lol

And Gran Canaria (GCLP)

Just flew into Newark today from Denver…sad to see it deserted

2 Likes

It is our goal to complete EWR as soon as possible. At the moment, there is still some work to be done to ensure that the airport is of the highest quality possible. And, even if the airport is done before July 30, there is nothing guaranteeing that it would make it into an update.

8 Likes

Finally, I’ve been waiting so long for the moment where EWR is announced to be 3D. From what I’ve seen, it looks stunning; keep up the great work and I can’t wait for it to be released!

3 Likes

IF should make it so that all planes automatically get delayed for 20 minutes
upping the realism

1 Like

It looks awesome!

Omg finally !! I can’t wait to see it !
Thank you !

This is amazing! I have been trying to plan so many routes, and Newark is a favorite for me. I can’t wait for it to be released, and keep working hard!

I can’t wait to fly into Newark when it’s 3D

5 Likes

This is great! Looking good!
I can finally fly from home! And to all of the haters, I once made a TSA lady laugh at Logan when she asked me if I got lost on the way to Newark (I lived in Newark at the time), I told her it was faster to drive to BOS.

3 Likes

I’ve flown many times from Terminal B at EWR. And holy s lol. TSA Agents in that terminal are the worst. They cussed at us and also scratched my dads iPhone. And it also takes forever. But last year (June 2021) they were nice but there was hardly anyone flying from B so makes sense lol.

1 Like

Bro I love Newark! Made a whole article abt it below!

1 Like