New Zealand Group Flight @ NZAA - 200000ZJUL19

Hello welcome, you are reading this because you are either inserted or inquiring about this group flight. This group flight will be taking of from Auckland international - and flying down south over the beautiful New Zealand towards one of the most iconic world tourist destinations Queenstown. The flight will be approximately 1hr 55min flight.

Auckland International

Queenstown

Queenstown-Airport

• Aircraft and Livery: any 787- & A320 with Air New Zealand, Qantas, jet star,

• Route: NZAA - NZQN Auckland to Queenstown New Zealand
    Heres the flight Plan
    NZAA, AA409, ADKUM, EMRAG, URDOR, NOLEG, NZAP, KALEM, DUBON, D3140, AVGER, D2320, TULVU, FF032, OMUBO, RQN29, QN555, DUGET, QN602, QN545, NZQN

• Time of Departure: New Zealand Standard Time
    Time zone in Wellington or Auckland (GMT+12)
    Thursday, 20th July 2019, 12pm
    2019-07-20T00:00:00Z2019-07-21T00:00:00Z

Departure runway 05R NZAA – Arrival runway 05 NZQN
(Keep in mind on Approch to NZQN you will be following the river around to the runway)

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:
    please be respectfull and spawn in 10 minutes before departure, thanks have fun and enjoy the views

Please read the rules on posting in the #live:groupflights category, you also need to fix up your title and have the event held in the next 3 hours or your topic will be closed.

2 Likes

You should post this in #live:events. Also the Boeing 787 is way too big for Queenstown, the largest is A320.

ehh surely shell be right haha

but i did add the A20 into aircraft option

You should follow the instructions.

But you cant fly this route with the 787. Also add on which server is this.

i have read the event :))

and i have many of times

Hey Matt,

I saw that you have included lots of information in your topic, which is very good. However, in order to post in the groupflights category, the groupflight has to start within 3 hours of the topic being posted.

To be able to organize events and post in the #live:events category, you have to be TL2 (Member).

Regards,
Thomas

2 Likes