NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO | @Josh

This will now be my main thread for posting new YouTube videos.

Below is the first film I made public to the community.

Being one of my favourite narrow-bodied aircraft and one of the most popular commercial jetliners with modern airlines, I decided to create a film about the A320 family.

About the A320 Family

The Airbus A320 family consists of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. The family includes the A318, A319, A320 and A321, as well as the ACJ business jet.

The first member of the A320 family—the A320—was launched in March 1984, first flew on 22 February 1987, and was first delivered in March 1988 to launch customer Air France.[1] The family was extended to include the A321 (first delivered 1994), the A319 (1996), and the A318 (2003).

As of 30 June 2017, a total of 7,660 Airbus A320-family aircraft have been delivered, of which 7,329 are in service. In addition, another 5,583 airliners are on firm order.[3] It is ranked as the world’s fastest-selling jet airliner family according to records from 2005 to 2007, and as the best-selling single-generation aircraft programme

In December 2010, Airbus announced a new generation of the A320 family, the A320neo (new engine option).[9] The A320neo offers new, more efficient engines, combined with airframe improvements and the addition of winglets, named Sharklets by Airbus. The aircraft will deliver fuel savings of up to 15%. As of June 2017, a total of 5,169 A320neo family aircraft had been ordered by more than 70 airlines,[3] making it the fastest ever selling commercial aircraft.[10] The first A320neo was delivered to Lufthansa on 20 January 2016 and it entered service on 25 January 2016.[11][12]

Source

If you are looking to create a film for your virtual airline I will be more than happy to help, just send me a private message to let me know.

Comment below what your favourite part of the film was and why!

15 Likes

Looks very noice, although my least favourite part has to be the plane! Great work :)

10 Likes

Thanks! What aircraft would you like to see instead?

I like the 748 or the A340, may I request Lufthansa liveries for future videos?

1 Like

There are so many liveries for the A320 family I found it hard to chose which ones I should use, but I’ll definitely try and use a Lufthansa livery in my next video if possible!

2 Likes

I really liked the last part when you taxied to parking, that was beautiful also the tilting part was good too. Overall it’s realy a very nice video. Also. I’d like to see other less used liveries too!

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated!

1 Like

Amazing job, the video is very nice!

2 Likes

Thanks! What was your favourite part?

I would say at 1:59 when the a320 is flying in the sunset. It looks like the sun is going straight through the aircraft, naturally. No lights.

1 Like

Wow! Very nice! Awesome job!

1 Like

Thanks @Aussie_Wombat!

1 Like

Great film but you used the cinematic cam a bit too much. Otherwise amazing film! And the music you chose was just excellent!

1 Like

Great video! Nice to see the IF YouTube community growing:)

1 Like

Thanks @AviatorDan! :).

1 Like

This is my second public film,
I decided to create this film about the best aircraft and liveries in Infinite Flight! (in my opinion)

Tell me what your favourite part of the film was and why. And don’t forget to leave a like on the video! :)

Thanks!

I made sure I included a Lufthansa in there this time, as promised! @Declan_OHara

6 Likes

Both of the videos look amazing, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks @Dhops, means a lot! :)

1 Like

Nice video Josh! You’ll get tons of views :)

1 Like

Contact Kaler for more to know about airlines to choose ;)