New York To Nigeria!

KJFK-DNMM

14 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

He can do what ever he wants to do. Please be kind (:

Fantastic Pictures! Maybe I should try this route!

7 Likes

It’s just my opinion.

It’s nice picture of the sun. Hope you had a great flight and landed safely :)

Also, @Philippe_Gilbert, just to reassure, he is allowed to fly whatever aircraft and airline he prefers. To be realistic or not is up to each individual, and sort of semi-encouraged but in the end it is the pilot him/herself who chooses what to do and not to do.

Now if you’d like to further discuss this matter then PM, although there is not much else to say than he/she decides over his/her own flight, thank you.

7 Likes

This makes it seem more demanding. Let’s just appreciate how fantastic these photos are and stay on topic (:

5 Likes

Sorry, again i’m not trying to be mean. I’m just telling my opinion.

Why does it matter what airline I fly? Ethiopian Airlines originates from the African continent so I can service with it as I please.

1 Like

Thank You!

2 Likes

It was a wonderful flight, managed to stay awake the whole time too! :)

4 Likes

Nice! How long? I might try that route out.

2 Likes

The first time I did this flight, I was at 345 Knts (testing speed limits) and the flight was 9 hours and 38 minutes! However, this time it was 14 hours and about 30 minutes at 280-290 Knts!

1 Like

Remember to sleep when necessary. It’s not a bright idea to be awake for too long. Happy to hear that all went fine. Take care :)

1 Like

Hey Mate. Love your photos, like everyone else does. Just thought I’d pull out this point, it’s what Misha wants, and it is best to keep it I’m mind for next time. 👍

3 Likes

Dang I always sleep and make sure my alarm is close to ears whenever am doing a long haul 😂

1 Like

I’ll definitely keep this in mind next time, thank you!

1 Like

Definitely, I value sleep but some flights I love to observe the wonderful scenery the IF Editors have gifted us with! :)

2 Likes

That is very true, the scenery in IF is stunning and to very high detail. Amazingly done, and definitely can’t be missed to view.

1 Like